Monday, December 4, 2017

yet... they still call me a fascist..

but of course I am not... any one who knows me knows that.

I am a right-winger (I think).

I believe in conserving and preserving the traditions and culture of my people - the white European side and the brown native side... I believe in the natural order and struggle to maintain and preserve it for the sake of all humanity... I believe in my lord and savior and sweet creator and  his will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven... I believe in borders and the separation of races and religions - each can have it's own place in this world - if you don't know, I am a product of multiculturalism... and it sucks... I believe there are only two genders - because, there are only two genders (dumb ass!)... I believe in small government and personal responsibility and self sufficiency... I believe in the right to bear arms - that it is my God given right to defend my life and my family and my property by any means available to me... and I believe in free speech and my right to an opinion... but the new world faggot keeps saying that makes me a fascist... oh well... I got shit to do...

good luck to the rest of you.

Dash

1 comment:

KG said...

The insult has been rendered meaningless by the left, which uses it to describbe everything from poor hotel service to plain vanilla conservatism.
I just laugh at the earnest little know-nothings who brandish it as a weapon, because
laughter is about the only effective response to these clowns.
Until they get sudden lead poisoning,that is, when we finally run out of patience with them.
(Hope you're well, Dash.)