Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Gathering of Men

When I left there were eight...

When I checked in there are now ten... but another twenty on a list of men that are interested in what we are doing... when I finally opened  my email... I  found twenty more enquiries from men in the El Paso area   - that are not on the list of potentials...

I told my guys before it was announced that the meet ups were cancelled, not to attend, but they started talking about it with others and what we are about and two men immediately wanted in - of course they have not gone through ritual but they most definitely want in from my understanding... the ones that have emailed me and the ones on the potentials list all have the same questions and curiosities... no... we are not about chasing skirts... but we’ll help you learn how - fortunately, these men could care less about the women... which is a good thing - it means they can get laid and can focus on more important things.

People seem confused by my writings at Deringer Files and my writings at Iron Legion - yes, I am the same guy that wrote all the tribalism rants... there has been a spike in visits to this journal over that last few days and I just noticed it - mostly coming from Simon’s Journal and some from other sources... what I wrote before in this journal is my life... and though most of it is about women and my unfortunate relationships with them... women are not my main focus in life - it is just what I have been writing about and my writing will be of a more reactionary nature... again, I am no saint nor do I claim to be one... and, again, I have been a big part of the problem - that being my helping to empower the modern American woman with my cock up her ass and using her throat to jack off into... yeah... I wasn’t helping things with that sort of behavior - but it is what the modern world wanted from me... what the modern woman wants... (he shrugs his shoulders in disbelief).

So what happened, some have asked... you wrote a post about being happy not giving a damn about anything and anyone and soon after I am writing comments and articles and expressing myself passionately about saving Western Civilization... That is destiny - there are no explanations to give, just, that  is how things played out.  I tried for a few years not to express my thoughts on politics and the modern world in this incarnation of the Deringer Files - there were there others before it, and one got very socially conscious - and I even published a news letter dealing with personal privacy and asset protection - following in the footsteps Of W. G. Hill... but all that came to a stop because things in my life got stranger that usual.  But how much stranger can things get if I continue on this course... destiny has decided for me? I can’t turn back... and I knew years ago that sooner or later, destiny and I would find each other... am I afraid - not for me, but I am concerned that the defenders of the internet - that group calling themselves anonymous might put the ones I love in danger... but, if anyone that I love gets hurt because of something that I write... I have no problem making pacts with other enemies of my enemies and setting cities on fire... in retribution, if the innocent must pay for the actions of others.

I just want to be left alone - we just want to be left alone to live our lives our way... to preserve our culture, our religion and our traditions... we are not forcing our beliefs on anyone... do not force your beliefs on us... we see how you are... you are filled with misery and anger and hatred... your lives have no purpose and no meaning... you are ungrateful for what you have... and greedy for more... your only strength is your mob and your leftist press... but the world has now seen how they lie... an undeniable truth of their lies shown to the entire world...  now who is going to believe the main stream media other than the left... so now what?

I just want to be left alone and live a simple uncomplicated life where I don’t have to live in fear for myself and those I  love over my opinions... fortunately for me, I will be renouncing my citizenship soon... but will America just let me walk away from it in peace... we’ll see - I am a peaceful man and think wars are stupid, but I figured out a while back that they are not to protect my freedoms, so yes, I invested in the military industrial complex.  I know that the women in America are damaged and confused and highly medicated, so yes, I did invest in the pharmaceutical companies that make your drugs, and I do preach a healthy lifestyle and tell people to grow your own food, but because I know that our government could careless about the food you eat and America is a country of fatties... I invested in the companies that keep you fat and miserable and ugly... there... I will sleep well tonight... just because I learned how to play the game don’t get pissed of at me for making money off your decline... I’m not in debt and I am not on medication - like the games women play - don’t hate the men that learned how to play the games you created... after all,  he’s the one you want to fuck anyway...

My tribe is getting big and all I did was isolate myself in another country for a few days to keep me from going on a whoring spree... and my tribe will gather at the end of the month in a public bar... and now, after this whole thing Roosh started - my respects to you young man, I get it now - more men are gathering... and they will gather regularly... and next time you just will not be able to stop them... at least not my crew... you wont be able to miss us... we’ll be the  well dressed handsome bunch... the happy, healthy prosperous ones ignoring you - or laughing at you... but trust me, it is not the gatherings you have to worry about... you should worry when we have gone silent... and turn off the lights.


Oh... we need a new club house - the Legionnaire whose garage we used found himself a high paying job else where and will be relocating soon... and will be starting up a new group there... the tribe grows and I need to find another barber...
We are not a militia, we are a nation. we are traditionalists. we are Christians – we do not accept your labels of conservatives and extremists – we are liberated and united in one belief and one God. we are strong, determined and proud and we will not grovel before you – you have nothing we need or want. We are intelligent, we are creative, we are independent of your world… of your system. We are among you but separate from you – we are not participants in your decline. We will not protect you, we will not defend you in the chaos… you will come to us, if you have nothing to offer our society the gates shall be closed to you. we seek men of strength and conviction – fearless in mind and spirit. We seek women of tradition that wish to help preserve their culture with dignity and honor – the future of your people is in your hands. We are not afraid to fight – when the fight comes. We will stand up for what we believe in. We prefer to live among you in peace if we are left alone to live as we chose – but we are not afraid to throw fuel on the fires of chaos…

2 comments:

Clear Waters said...

I pray for your group's every success in growth and permanence of great character! Now more than ever such things are not only desirable but necessary.

dash deringer said...

Thank you Mark - we are going to need it... I feel it is going to get very dark for a very long time.