Friday, November 9, 2012

moments of the night - part II

There are moments of the night when I  listen in the darkness for sounds of you... your footsteps... your breath beside me, behind me... falling down on me... your sighs and the tones of your seductions... your whispers and your whimpers... I lose sleep for wandering strange cities trying to find the smells of you... your hair... your neck... that place between your breasts... and that soft tender flesh of your wrist... I roam the hallways of empty hotels in search of the taste of you... your lips... your earlobes... the back of your knee... the fruit of your vagina...

There are moments of the night when the insanity and the solitude are too much to bear alone and only the ghost of you can rock me to sleep... only the thought of you and the shadows of you can sooth out the doubts and the fears and all the uncertainties of life without you...
                                           
There are moments of the night when you just wont come... when I need you the most - I can’t find your ghost... when I am frightened of myself your voice is not there to stop me from destroying the furniture... your touch is not there to stop me from setting another wall of books a’ blaze... your sweet whisper is not there to stop me from jumping from another bridge... another tower... another cliff... in my mind... when the insanity and the solitude are too much to bear alone...

There are moments of the night that I long for your anger... your screams and your wails... the fires of hell from your curses and the bruises you left on my soul... I pray to your angels to feel the cold steal of the blade you held at my heart... I long for your tears and the desperation in your voice... and all the things that tore me apart... my delicate angel with a broken heart...

And after all these years... can it be...

It is you that I am looking for... it is you that I am working so hard for... it is you that I am bartering with angels and demons for... now that your ghost comes less and less... I find myself... lost and empty...

How can it be... after all these years... that now I come to realize that I loved you all along... and now that the memory of your voice is drifting from these moments of the night... now that those whispers that saved me... now that those little hands that pulled me up from the pits of hell are no longer here to brush my hair and seduce the dark side of my soul... now that the  voice that brought back the hope and the desire is fading away from these moments of the night... I come to realize you were the one...

Did I take to long for you... did your memories tire of waiting for me to come running to you  - now that I am losing the phantom of you... to these cold... empty... lonely... silent... moments of the night...

4 comments:

eMi said...

I, however, feel more this way:
http://escuchoatentamente.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/limon-del-olvido.html

Although I can understand you:
http://youtu.be/RCPKmCy4LcM

Tender kisses.

dash deringer said...

that was heart-breaking... why'd you want to do that to me... but ya... that's how it feels...

eMi said...

... and you should try feeling it to the deep, then let it go.

dash deringer said...

I don't want to let it go...