Friday, November 25, 2011

Is there an angel?

Is there an angel - high on a mountain
On the other side of the sea?
With ink and pen - who writes out the disasters
In my book of destiny...

Is there an angel in the city tonight
With bow in hand and wounded wing?
O, send your sweet arrow to my true love
That she’ll come back to me...

Is there an angel somewhere in my room
To sooth my restless heart?
To pour me a whiskey and stand me back up
After I’ve fallen apart...

Is there an angel in the cream in my coffee
Singing to the morning sun?
A song filled with hope and sweet inspiration
To help me move on to the next one...

3 comments:

Isabel Martínez Rossy said...

Tal vez el ángel está dentro de ti

dash deringer said...

tal vez...

Chef E said...

Sent you an email to your hotmail account my dear- this would rock! Let me know ASAP, Chow, E