Saturday, July 25, 2009

Watching you walk away...

I’m going to miss the smell of your hair
and your fingers on my chest
I’m going to miss your breath on my neck
and the comfort of your breast
I’m going to miss the conversations you have
when you think I’m asleep
And I’m going to miss the way you try to crack the code
of the secrets that I keep

I’m going to miss your kisses
and the seduction in your eyes
I’m going to miss the small of your back
and the valley of your thighs
I’m going to miss the whispers
that you pour like honey into my ears
And the taste of salt and passion
that I have drank from all your tears

I’m going to miss the moments of silence
before the sun arrives
I’m going to miss the way you recite your schedule
like well planned alibis
I’m going to miss the way you hesitate
when it’s time for you to go
And I’m going to miss the contours of your face
in the early morning glow

I’m going to miss the insecurity in your voice
when you say good bye
I’m going to miss the way you smile
when I ask you if you’re mine
I’m going to miss you every moment of the day
but honey most of all I’m going to miss...
watching you walk away...

4 comments:

Isabel Martínez Rossy said...

Perder, añorar...a veces pienso si no sería mejor ser capaces de borrar de la cabeza y de la piel todas esas cosas. ¿O quizás es que no queremos olvidar?

Chef E said...

I want hubby to come home soon, and its all your fault...of course

Hope you are doing good?

dash deringer said...

Sin las memorias y los recuerdos... que serias?

E - I am good... you are good too?
Blame it all on me... seems I am to blame for a lot lately...

Chef E said...

I am good...as good as it gets...I might be able to relate on the last part of your reply...