Monday, July 20, 2009

Heart Breaker

Heart breaker you’re more than I ‘d hoped you would be
You’ve stolen my dreams, shattered my reality
Heart breaker you’re more than I could desire
Cooled by your kisses, drowned by your fire
And when you go - I know you’ll never return
Taking my soul and the lesson I’ll never learn
And after you’re gone - I’ll be under your spell for ever
Lost in the curse of the heart breaker...

Heart breaker you’ve shown me what Heaven could be
From both sides of the coin, from slavery to a king
Heart breaker you’re everything I’ve been looking for
When you break my heart I’ll be waiting around for more
And when you go - I know you’ll only forget me
Leaving me to drown in a poisoned memory
And after you’ve gone - I’ll be under your spell forever
Lost in the kiss of the heart breaker...

No comments: