Sunday, December 14, 2008

What is Beauty?

What is beauty...
is it the color of her eyes... or is it the way she looks at me?
is it the shape of her lips... or the things she says to me?
is it the contours of her ears... or is it the way she listens to me?
is it the way she wears her hair... or is it the way she lets it fall on me?
is it the color of her skin... or is it the way the candle light bounces off it?
is it the curves of her body... or is it the way she wraps it around me?
is it the clothes she wears... or is it the way she takes them off?
is it the way she walks... or is it just the way she comes to me?
is it the way she sits in silence... or is it just the way she seduces me?
what is beauty?
it is nothing without her.

3 comments:

Shupe said...

Such a romantic you are!

Lovely film-
quite impressed with the color and movement of it-

and the double post! WHOOPIE!

Lena Wayback said...

Dammit Dash-a-lash-a-ding-dong! It's taking forever and keeps saying "buffering". K, I'll be back to watch this and the one above it. Must be lotsa internet traffic tonight. And to me, that is so NOT beautiful! :D

Sidebar: That word verification below with a handicapped sign next to it....they are not real words!

Lena Wayback said...

yay, it finished buffering!

I think I just fell in love with Mr. Thing-thing in that video. Can I have him?